Rrm8711's latest activity

• R
    Rrm8711 replied to the thread Tankless Challenges.
    Thx for the reply Turned control panel off Turned off power supply Unplugged unit Removed screen Reset dip-switches to LPG Plugged...
  • R
    Thx for the reply. Old 2nd stage regulator is Rego LV4403B66R. Replaced with same. In reading Rego website info, they set their...
  • R
    Thx for the reply. Dip-switch settings: 1on/2off for LPG 3-4-5 on for elevation range 7,501-10,100 ( my area is 8,700) 6 on, 7-8 off...
  • R
    Thx for the reply. -Picture’s of what specifically? I have tried uploading some pictures previously, but are denied because the file is...
  • R
    Update: I was hoping I would be texting about my tankless water heater problems solved; not the case. Just a rehash- since 3/26, the...
  • R
    Update: I bought both a digital & water manometer. Hooked the water type up to the inlet port of the water heater for a static reading...
  • R
  • R
    Yes, the regulator is rated for LP. The house is 24 years old (I’ve been in it 4 years) and It’s been on propane since being built. I’m...
  • R
    Thank you for your reply. If you are referring to the/these manifold pressure numbers, then yes 310U Indoor: Max: 2.42 to 3.00/ Min...
  • R
    Whoops. Says file is too big to upload
  • R
  • R
    Combustion area of the old unit.
  • R
  • R
    LP tank is 1k gal @ 85% capacity. Just some footnotes: -The previous tankless water heater that I replaced was 199K BTU unit and was...
  • R
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks