Recent content by RPL1

1. RPL1

Water Softener Recommendations

Wow! I hope you don't talk to your potential customers that way. You can usually tell pretty quickly when water treatment equipment has been installed by a plumber. Mostly because the units are sized incorrectly, and were left at the factory settings. Also, it's usually the cheapest unit...
  2. RPL1

Salt free softeners

they may not be all bad The name of the process is "Template Assisted Crystallization". I have a couple of these units in the field as a trial. So far, I haven't had negative feedback from any of the homeowners. I had the same reaction when I first heard the name, and saw what it was...
  3. RPL1

Goulds Jet Pump Switch Problem - Please Help!

Hi. I thought the same thing at first glance. I think the suction line enters the pumphouse at the right side of the first picture. I think the suction line 90s down to run along the top of the pressurized line. As it exits the pressure tank that line also goes out of the frame and then...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks