Recent content by Ronski22

1. R

Need unbiased info for new water system.

Where else is a good place to get some advice / purchase? I'd like to get this system figured out and installed soon.
  2. R

Don't know why that is, these are the results from the only major lab around here which were required by and then submitted to the state. I just double checked the numbers and that's what it says on the report.
  3. R

Oops, I forgot to add that, there was another test page from a different lab- IRON EQ 0.1260 SODIUM EQ 3.0800
  4. R

I'm looking for a water softener for a new lake cabin I'm building. I have had several opinions as to what I need but they all say their system is superior of course. I do not want to spend $4000-6500 on my water for our seasonal vacation property! Here are the test results from an independent...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks