Recent content by RonB-Chicago

1. RonB-Chicago

Toto Dalton toilet review, owner comments and pictures. CST734F

Thanks for the quick reply Jim. This is a very good point. My old toilet is a Kohler that I installed in about 1980. It uses about 4 gallons per flush, and does nearly use all the water in the tank per every flush. Here in Chicago, the temp and humidity can swing a lot in just a few days...
  2. RonB-Chicago

Toto Dalton toilet review, owner comments and pictures. CST734F

Dalton Insulated Tank Question I'm looking to install a Dalton toilet with an insulated tank. (require the tall and smaller round depth dimension of the Dalton bowl) Humidity causes condensation. I believe I read somewhere on Terry's forums where a fellow installed a Carusoe (insulated)...
  3. RonB-Chicago

TOTO Promenade toilet review and comments

Promenade Bowl used with Drake Tank?? I've got a tank height problem. We want a round bowl with universal (high) height, and have G-Max flush. The Promenade ALMOST fits the bill except the overall tank height. I know Toto sells each tank and bowl individually. I'm hoping possibly someone...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks