Recent content by Ron Wren

1. Ron Wren

Vertical Wet Vent Question

Thank you cacher_chick, much appreciated! I think my last question is on the WC drain. Is it allowed to drop more than the pipe height before it hits the vent like a sink or shower trap arm, or is the WC under different rules?
  2. Ron Wren

I am seeing many many years of combined experience helping me, I am humbled, thank you all for your time! This has helped my understanding immensely. I just have two more questions. 1) The reason I was dropping the shower and the WC down was because I thought when I made the offset coming...
  3. Ron Wren

Wow, that was fast. Thanks for the reply Reach! So is there a maximum slope before the vent, or does this run into the rule of not falling more than the diameter of the pipe? Just found that after reading your comment. Thanks Again!
  4. Ron Wren

Wow what a great site. I have been reading for days and have learned a wealth of information. From reading I have a grasp of wet venting but very limited. Most I have read show horizontal wet venting, are there different rules for vertical wet venting? I have a bathroom I am redoing that the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks