Recent content by Roger Horn

1. R

Deep Well Pump Runs 1 Cycle then cuts off.

No,the pump itself was bad and I helped them pull the pump.All they did was cut the old splice and re-tape the wires when they installed the new pump.It took about 3.5 hrs. to get clear water again but it's great to have water!!
  2. R

I called a Well Guy.He put an Amprobe on the pump wiring and said the pump is pulling 32amp. I thought the pump was binding or had a bad spot in the motor.I guess it's time for another pump. I thought about what you were saying and I did remove the tank and drain it before I put the 40/60...
  3. R

No I didn't and the tank is reading 35psi.
  4. R

Our well stopped pumping water on Sunday;2/7/2010. I was told by everyone who knows anything about wells that it was the pressure switch.I replaced the switch with a new 30/50 (same as the old one). I started the pump and it cycled through 1 cycle then when it hit 28 it didn't cut back on. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks