Recent content by Rockin Rog

1. Rockin Rog

Installing Stiebel Tempra 24 Electric...Wire!

Hey, just throwing this out there because I'm about to attempt this at home up here in Northern Ontario on my rural farm. I have no Gas or Propane...just electric so here goes. My service is 200 Amps, my transformer is located on my pole outside and I believe I'm the only one on it and our...
  2. Rockin Rog

Fleck 5600 (18 years old) needs replacing Quoted High!

Thanks Dittohead, I went and ordered 2 Rainfresh R830QD Quartz Domes price each at 45.00 from a etailer on Manitoulin Island Ontario which is about 175 kilometers from me so that's great. I did have the Rainfresh UV system for a few years now and have been buying the lights online from **** for...
  3. Rockin Rog

Hi Donl and Dittohead, anyhow Donl I didn't think I was going to pass along a problematic softener after I repaired it with the rebuild kit and new resin bed since that is what appears is wrong. I did have the timer motor replaced on it about 2 or 3 years ago so that is fairly new. The brine...
  4. Rockin Rog

Hey, Gary yes I had cloriform at one time when we were drawing water from the original surface Cistern well and we became sick for a time so the UV light I bought and installed since that time. At present we now draw water from a 100 foot drilled well and our water has improved however I'm...
  5. Rockin Rog

Hi, first off I'm Northern Ontario Canada near the US border so ordering in the US is an option if needed. Anyways I've owned a Fleck 5600 model unit with a separate smaller tank that has a Venturi Valve and Braukmann Automatic Air Vent on the top of the tank plus a separate brine tank. At...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks