Recent content by RobertPod

1. R

Well Aerator will not come on when water is tank is low.

Aerator Issues Hello, :) Thanks.. I will address the tank not being set up properly.... seems like no water is getting into it .... Bob
  2. R

Aerator Issues Hello, You're probably right but I had a well company come out and put the new pressure tank and in ground pump in and they said it all looked good. Can a new pressure tank be waterlogged??? My aerator float system is a canister hanging into the aerator connected by a...
  3. R

Aerator issues :confused:Hello, I have two new tanks, one for the pump in the ground to supply water the otehr for the pump that pushes water to the house. The pump in the ground is new also. It appears that the aerator water jets do not go on when water level is low and the demand...
  4. R

Aerator Issue Hello, I have a float sitting in the aerator tank. I assume the tank switch is the solenoid that controls it. There is a blue about 4 inch diameter cover with 6 or 8 screws in it with a water line running through it, it has a screw when opened lets water out and the jets...
  5. R

Aerator Issues Hello, Got up this morning and my aerator was down to it's last drops, house water did not come on but pump pushing house water was running. I had to fill aerator tank with water to get water to house. While I was filling the tank the jets inside the aerator tank came on and...
  6. R

Aerator Issue Hello, I am not a plumber and my terminology and description should help those who are and know about my problem I am sure this is not a unique problem only to my aerator system. It did work before I put a new pressure tank on and well pump. So.... Thanks and have a good...
  7. R

Aerator water issue The well pump comes and there is water in the tank. Could my solenoid for the well pump be set incorrectly??? If I turn a screw on the outside of the aerator tank (near a round 4inch or so "thing" attached to a 10 inch arm with my power line coming out, solenoid??) till...
  8. R

:confused: I have an out sideaerator tank that will not come on when water reaches low level. It squirts a s few seconds then stops. The jets have been cleaned. I hear a static sound before it stops.To get house water I need to fill with a hose. I have a new pressure tank, a new in ground pump...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks