Recent content by Robco

1. R

Installing a Shower Tower

My question is about connecting the tower to the copper water lines. I want to know if there is some sort of flexible in-wall connection hose I can use between the tower connections and the copper water supply lines. Something like the steel or plastic line risers you find under bath sinks. Or...
  2. R

Wall mounted lavatory faucest-good,bad,ugly?

thanks... I think for the replies and the very long winded answer that I think is directed to me and my question....? I am however still looking for a good-ole fashioned answer that tells me just the facts. Are in-wall faucets hooked directly to the water lines with no valves? If yes...
  3. R

Wall mounted lavatory faucest-good,bad,ugly?

Co-worker says wall-mounted faucets splash? Hi. Considering the reply about turning down the water pressure by using the angle valve under the in-wall faucet... my question is that when I see these installations (in-wall facets) I do not see valves under the sink. All that is there is the drain...
  4. R

Floating existing bathroom tub/shower walls

I've installed cement board around my tub/shower and will be installing ceramic tile, but first I need to float the existing wall board out to match the depth of the new 1/2 cement board. (new cement board sits 1/4 to 1/2 inch out from existing wall board at edges and new tile will sit both on...
  5. R

Connecting a new shower to old tub drain

I've removed the old tub and want to build a shower pan on the slab foundation. I want to connect the new shower drain to the existing tub drain. The old drain is 1.5 inches and the p-trap is below ground level (there's a square cut out of the slab at the drain location). My question is since...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks