Recent content by Robb100

1. R

stuck shower diverter

I have a bath faucet which I think is a cheap Delta unit. It was installed about 2 years ago with the anticipation that the whole bath would be renovated soon. I say cheap because it is mostly plastic. The shower rarely gets used and now that I need it for guests arriving this weekend the shower...
  2. R

During bath remodel I lost hot water. Help!

The house is off-grade construction, so it's not on a slab. Maybe there is a leak. I just find it wierd that it started after they installed the new shower valve. The guy should be here soon so I will have him check the valve and go from there.
  3. R

The new valve is a Delta. The bathroom in not completed yet. I'm talking about the other bathroom. When I turn on the hot water at the sink it comes out as warm. When I flush the toilet it gets really hot when the toilet is filling then gets warm again. The shower, sink and toilet in the...
  4. R

Ok. I'm having my master bath remodeled. After they took the old tub out they also removed the old valve and put in a new one higher up for a shower only. I'm replacing the tub with a shower. This was on Wednesday. Wednesday night I noticed a decrease in hot water. It was warm only. On...
  5. R

Need help repairing leaking Gerber faucet

Thanks Ok, so I need to remove the outermost (largest) nut, right? I will look for the tools. Are "shower stem sockets" the same size? Is there an industry standard size for this? Thanks for responding so quickly.
  6. R

Need help repairing leaking Gerber faucet

Hi there. New to forum and this is my first post. The faucet in one of my bathtubs is leaking. It is a 3 handle Gerber faucet and it must be at least 20 years old if not older. The house is 40 years old. I've removed the handles to the hot and cold valves and now I see two things that are...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks