Recent content by rlee

1. rlee

air volume control device

Thanks for the info. If I go with a bladder tank, what size? This well supplies a mobile home with two people at this time (newly weds). Also, do I have to use a csv or can I hook it up without one? I am not familiar with csv's. What are the pros and cons? Thanks rlee
  2. rlee

It's been a few months since the avc quit working, but I think the paper that came with the avc said it was not a servicable part and must be replaced. I have had avc's on above ground pumps that last for years. I was supprised that this one only lasted six months. To me the water doesn't...
  3. rlee

I have a 4" well with a submersiable pump. Having waterlogging problems. Purchased a avc (Johnson Controls) and it worked fine for about six months. Can you recomend a better avc that will last longer? These things get pricey. Also considered a bladder tank, but the well is artesian and I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks