Recent content by rjsob

1. R

Lost power to 2nd floor on siding installation

Thanks all. We will give that a try and talk with the electrician. Is it reasonable to assume their work caused the problem and that the siding contractor would be responsible for the repair costs? They seem to be hedging about responsibility.
  2. R

Mainly nailing up the new siding. The circuit breaker for the rooms just trips almost instantly when you try to reset it. We have turned off everything and unplugged - but it still trips. Their explanation was the hammering causing a wire on an outlet to come loose. I just didn't know how...
  3. R

They started work on resided our house today and "coincidently" we lost power to the entire 2nd floor. The contractor has an electrician coming out tomorrow, but I am not sure I should trust someone with a direct relation to the siding contractor. It sure feels like cause and effect. I am...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks