Recent content by rjherald

1. rjherald

washer drain issue

when my brother in law installed the washer a few years ago, he connected the washer drain through the sink drain. I am very tired of dealing with this problem. i snaked the drain line but water still bubbles up in the sink when the washer drains. the drain line is 1 1/2" . seems to me that...
  2. rjherald

attic shower

i should have given some more information about the existing plumbing. there is a half bath in the attic already(sink and toilet) the sink and toilet are connected to a 3" stack that goes to the downstairs bathroom and through the roof as well. thanks again bob herald
  3. rjherald

attic shower

i am about to tackle this job and could use any information about how to proceed. thanks in advance bob herald
  4. rjherald

half bath renovation

i have become owner of a 100 year old farm house and have a question about renovating a half bath upstairs. there are two bedrooms and a half bath each with for some reason 6 ft ceilings. the half bath that I want to add a shower to has a toilet and a sink and is approx 5 ft by 4 ft. i am...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks