Recent content by RJD

1. RJD

Overhead heater prob

Well guys, i'm pretty sure it's the valve now. The guy i bought it used from, had the unit OUTSIDE, and male terminals on valve were corroded beyond saving. Tried Muriatic acid on them initially, but they are too far gone, to the point one of the sets broke off. When i put a jumper on the...
  2. RJD

Overhead heater prob

This a simple thermostat, no bells/whistles, and positively, no batts. It does work initially, just not after it gets hot, shuts off, cools down, THEN burners won't kick back on, when garage temp decreases?
  3. RJD

Overhead heater prob

1. I did/do have 24v to valve ( new 24v trans ) 2. That's a prob, black/white wires from blocked vent spill sw, switch tested good, but 1 red wire coming from somewhere, and can't see where it's coming from, without using chain fall to lower unit, and tear apart on floor. What other item would...
  4. RJD

Overhead heater prob

No Jad, it's a 24 volt set up!
  5. RJD

Overhead heater prob

Well hell HJ, come on up. What could it cost me, to fly you up from Ariz., too NY? of Well hell HJ, come on up. What could it cost me, to fly you up from Ariz., too NY? A couple of bucks?.....lol Seriously, if i had an electrical schematic, i could probably do it my self. The only schematic...
  6. RJD

Overhead heater prob

Hi guys, hope someone has an answer for my prob. I have a Dayton 200,000 btu overhead heater (3e232d ), and burners will not re-light, after room reaches thermostat temp. Pilot light is good, pilot valve clicks, burners go on, and then fan goes on. Everything works great, until garage reaches...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks