Recent content by Ringtail

1. Ringtail

Help...New Well Question...

Thanks again for the insights...really appreciate the feedback. Picture attached... I've not yet discussed the matter with the driller...will be doing so in the next day or so. Also, what is meant by the comment of the 7" dropping further? What is meant by the comment is fell 10-12'
  2. Ringtail

Thanks Smooky...understand. So is the fact I am hearing 'running water' a bad thing? There is a slab of sometype that was poured...I've attached a picture in the event that provides any additional information. Seems like a pretty challenging task to waterproof a well casing/hole.
  3. Ringtail

Thanks Valveman...appreciate the information. How would water getting under the casing at 105' drop the static level? Also, how would one go about sealing the 7" (if it is indeed not sealed)? Is this something that is repairable? Is something I should insist on from the well company?
  4. Ringtail

Thanks...that was good video. Looks like my well, per wells log, was cased to the bottom. below is what is in the log...If indeed casing is cracked/leaking....how big of deal is this and can it be fixed. The well will be used for agriculture....irrigation and cattle. 8 5/8 new steel +2-36 7...
  5. Ringtail

Thanks LLigetfa...you are right, I should have used 'drilled'. It did go all the way to bedrock and the well driller mentioned that they hit a pocket of water at 300 feet. Could water be flowing from the 300 feet area? If so, why would it make that sound if its cased? Would water be flowing...
  6. Ringtail

Just recently had a new well dug. The only thing that has been done at this point is that the well is dug and cased. No tank or pump has been installed. The well is about 700 feet deep. I was out at my property and removed a cap that been placed on top of the casing. The cap was simply a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks