Recent content by Riderman

1. R

HELP New Drake II keeps plugging up

Yea, well, about that, give or take a little. :) That was the problem. That white tube on the flapper chain was almost lying on its side. I thought the brass rod was bent down a little. Maybe it wasn't after all. I adjusted the chain until it had about 2 links of slack. That took care of...
  2. R

CST454CEFG-01 tank

What tank will fit C454CUFG#01 bowl? A guy advertised a CST454CEFG-01 toilet bowl only, but the box in his picture reads C454CUFG#01. He advertises for sale a CST454CEFG-01 tank only on a separate listing. Will these items work together? I just installed a CST454CEFG-01 Drake II, and after...
  3. R

One or two wax rings?

I'm no expert like you. But I have to ask, why two vs one wax ring? Those things are thick! Do you mean to say a gap of 3/4 inch can be secured by 2 wax rings? I cannot believe a flange is up/down +\- more than 3\8". If so, I cannot believe a wax ring is even an option. I can only go by...
  4. R

OK, I pulled the toilet, the wax ring was in the proper place. I replaced the toilet and reconnected the water line. I went researching this site for more information. Someone here posted a video of their flapper valve opening during a flush. His flapper valve chain was almost tight and his...
  5. R

I Just installed a brand new Drake II CST454CEFG-01 tonight after reading posts from this site recommending it. It flushes water fine. My son christened it. It plugged up, he tried flushing it again, and it flooded my bathroom. We plunged it, and it passed water fine. We put about an 1/8...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks