Recent content by rickseville

1. rickseville

Sewage Ejector Venting

Thanks, again. I may be able to find a way to add a 1.5 inch vent pipe for the lav/wc/tub up and out through my garage roof so I don't have to go up 2 floors. I would have to make a long horizontal run. Then I can use the existing 2 inch vent pipe as a dedicated line for the ejector. Is there...
  2. rickseville

Sewage Ejector Venting

Thanks, cacher_chick. I'm trying to avoid running a new vent pipe to the roof because it would have to go up through 2 floors. Could using air admittance valves for the lav/WC/tub be an option? This may be a stupid question, but how about venting the lav/WC/tub and the sewage pit with the one...
  3. rickseville

Sewage Ejector Venting

I'm planning to finish my basement but I've run into a problem. I originally thought the builder stubbed out two pipes that vented out to the roof: one for the bathroom fixtures, and one next to the ejector pit. Upon further inspection, I found the vent pipe next to the ejector pit actually runs...
  4. rickseville

Basement WC move and Ejector Discharge

Thanks again cacher_chick. I plan on taking your advice and use the the long sweep 90 to connect the discharge line. HJ, for the shower vent, I was planning to run a vent line along the joist from the lav vent to right up above the shower and down the stud into the shower drain right after the...
  5. rickseville

Thanks cacher_chick. You're Rambit advice is a great solution. I'll do some research on it, but does anybody know if it works well, or do people sometimes mess up the hub? If the Rambit option doesn't work, I can add a 90 degree elbow below the current 90 degree elbow to reach the ejector pit...
  6. rickseville

Thanks kreemoweet. Sorry for the confusion. In my first question, I mainly wanted to know if moving the WC drain with the 22.5 degree elbow was acceptable, or if there was a better solution. When the builder stubbed the tub/shower drain, they didn't take into consideration the main waste line...
  7. rickseville

I'm in the process of finishing my basement and had 2 questions. First, I need to move the toilet drain over 3 to 7 inches. In the attached floor plan, the BLUE is where the builder had stubbed out the drain pipes. The RED is my best guess as to where the pipes are located under the concrete...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks