Recent content by Riceman98

1. Riceman98

Notching studs?

How do I test the drains? Can I just pour water down the drain and check for leaks?
  2. Riceman98

Notching studs?

Yes they do! ;)
  3. Riceman98

Notching studs?

Thanks guys got the new drain plumbed up!
  4. Riceman98

Notching studs?

Ok guys that makes more sense. I don't think think this applies to what I'm doing. I plan on doing something like this:
  5. Riceman98

Notching studs?

Jadnashua, I have my dad helping, who is a licensed plumber, I have the plumbing down so it is up to code. But Winslow said the drains can't be more than 42" apart. I was just trying to clarify. The second drain will be about 56" away from the stack. My dad has not heard of any code about how...
  6. Riceman98

Notching studs?

I plan on cutting in a San tee under the current drain and reventing. The 42" thing has thrown me off. Can the new drain only be 42" from the stack? Or the drains can be no more than 42" apart? The new drain will be about 56" from the stack. The drains will only be about 30" apart.
  7. Riceman98

Notching studs?

Hey guys I'm new here with a couple questions. I am converting my single sink vanity to a double sink. I know how I need to running the plumbing. In the picture you can see there is a wall that runs perpendicular to the wall I need to run the plumbing in. The stud on the end sticks into the wall...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks