Recent content by Ricardo Fanas

1. Ricardo Fanas

Problems with a 3200NXT timer on a Fleck 2900

I found the problem. A wire that connects the board of the timer and the lower electic motor, was unplugged and because of that the motor wasn't working. Thanks Dittohead for your support.
  2. Ricardo Fanas

Problems with a 3200NXT timer on a Fleck 2900

Good morning I have a Feck 2900 control valve with a 3200NXT timer, that is always displaying "CHG", and I can not regenerate the softener while this word is displaying. I know that "CHG" means that the lower drive is changing from one state to another, but that drive is not moving. Can...
  3. Ricardo Fanas

Difference betwenn Fleck 2900 control valve and Fleck 2900s control valve

How can I tell a valve is 2900 or 2900s just by watching the valve? Thank you very much.
  4. Ricardo Fanas

I'm watching the 2900s service manual, looking for some pieces, and I can see that there are pieces that have an item number for the 2900 and a different item number for the 2900s. An example is the Tube, Brine, it has the item #15416 for the 2900, and the item #16460 for the 2900s. Then, if I...
  5. Ricardo Fanas

Hello Can somebody tell me what is the difference between Fleck 2900 and Fleck 2900s control valves? Thank you. Ricardo
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks