Recent content by rhyno406

1. R

Sorry to bring this up again

I can't imagine how these companies are staying in business breaking 20% of their porcelain products. Not to say it doesn't happen, but rather; it's shocking. I think I will gamble and buy online. Hopefully everything turns out well. Thanks for all the advice.
  2. R

Well, I found a dealer near me. I called and the price they were asking is about 150.00 more than I've found online. How risky is it to buy from an online dealer? Is it worth 150 extra dollars to buy locally. Also, the local dealer would have to order it themselves so where are they ordering...
  3. R

I'm a little confused. I don't think there are any local dealers that have Toto, although I will double check, but if there are not; should I consider an online vendor or not?
  4. R

You're right, when I went back to the site the price had gone up 15 or so dollars. I just wish they could have asked me if I wanted to pay the new price and still get my shipment out at the same date. It was going to be nearly a month since I ordered it.
  5. R

So I ordered a Toto drake from *********.com and I recently received an email stating that my order could not be completed, and a refund would be granted. I have read a lot of negative feedback about them and will probably purchase from somewhere else to avoid any further hassle. The point is...
  6. R

Pedestal Sink

That about clears it up, thanks for the info.
  7. R

Pedestal Sink

I am going to be installing a pedestal sink in our bathroom. I have been researching them and can't quite get the information concerning quality that I want. We recently bought a Toto drake toilet. There was a plethora of info on different toilets and their quality. Is there the same type of...
  8. R

Question about steel tubs

Yea that is what I was thinking as well. The only problem is this; I just re-tiled the floor up to the tub. The tub is standard so I could easily replace it. What other options do I have aside from another steel one?
  9. R

Question about steel tubs

I'm currently in the process of remodeling my bathroom. I am trying to accumulate the necessary information to do everything as well as my budget allows. I currently have an enameled steel tub in it. I'm planning on possibly re-tiling around the old tub. If, when I remove the old tile, the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks