Recent content by REXAMUS

1. REXAMUS

Toilet plumbing question

Thanks for the reminder. I am going to put it up last as it would reduce my mobility crawling around under there. No need to worry about any clothes since it's a crawl space lol.
  2. REXAMUS

Toilet plumbing question

Yep, that's what I have.
  3. REXAMUS

Toilet plumbing question

Yes, I am trying to correct someone else's work. Could I just try and cap the pipe where the AAV is? or do I need to just rip it all off and re-do it correctly?
  4. REXAMUS

Toilet plumbing question

I'm pretty sure this is incorrect...if I'm wrong that would be good. But if I'm not what's the best way to handle this? Could I just try and cap the pipe where the AAV is? or do I need to just rip it all off and re-do it correctly?
  5. REXAMUS

Tub/Shower plumbing

Exactly...and I would have rather had someone else do it but the last one turned out to be an idiot. :-\
  6. REXAMUS

Tub/Shower plumbing

Oh yea. You get to thinking about things too hard and forget the easy things. Thanks!
  7. REXAMUS

Tub/Shower plumbing

Would either of these setups be better than the other? It's for a tub/shower combo.
  8. REXAMUS

Question on venting for a double vanity

*Bump* Looks like some 22.5 degree elbows would work better with the previous picture I posted. Any suggestions?
  9. REXAMUS

Would this work? Black = Drain line, Red = Vent pipe, Yellow = Approx floor joist location Excuse my terrible drawing. Basically a wye for the vent to come off the drain line from the tub and then i would have to figure out how to bring it back towards the wall cavity and then back vertical...
  10. REXAMUS

Yea...good times. Perfect reason why I have done everything myself in the past. Just haven't had time to mess with the plumbing. I've got another question. I have two different places to run a vent pipe but they are both where the bottom plate sits on a floor joist so I can't really go...
  11. REXAMUS

Lol, I just noticed that too. Definitely not planning on giving them the rest of the money until they fix all of the issues.
  12. REXAMUS

Well the sad part is that there is already a vent exiting the roof above the area where he just left it in the crawl space. He said that he just capped the vent on the top of the roof and didn't need it because of the way he ran the plumbing. Unfortunately that was on Monday and I have been...
  13. REXAMUS

Running the pipe to the attic and using the AAV up there would be acceptable though right? Also, did you agree with the vent pipe terminating in the crawl space in picture #1 being COMPLETELY wrong?
  14. REXAMUS

So I had someone finish some plumbing for me since I have been too busy to mess with it. He finished yesterday and I had time to go review the work today. Correct me if I am wrong but unless something changed recently...Terminating the vent pipe in the crawl space is no bueno right? :mad...
  15. REXAMUS

Bathroom layout

How bad is it that none of the plumbing supply stores I've called so far have even heard of the double fixture fitting? Looks like I'll have to order it online.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks