Recent content by revie54

1. R

White, wax paper like residue in Moen cartridge

It is more like little tiny strips of wax paper
  2. R

Thanks for the reply. It is a single handle faucet. It does not look like the little residue that I see when I drain the hot water heater (it is real old) if that's what you are talking about.
  3. R

I have a strange thing happening. My tub faucet started leaking so I went to replace the cartridge as I have done a few times before. When I removed the Moen cartridge it had a bunch of pieces of little wax like paper stuck in different parts of the cartridge. I put in a new cartridge and it...
  4. R

I have a strange thing happening. My tub faucet started leaking so I went to replace the cartridge as I have done a few times before. When I removed the Moen cartridge it had a bunch of pieces of little wax like paper stuck in different parts of the cartridge. I put in a new cartridge and it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks