Recent content by revbob

1. revbob

What is better operating system?

What is a better operating system Hey Mike50. I am with you. I have been using Mac for over 25 years. Windows is copied from orat least based on Mac OS. It is user friendly for those of us that just want to get our work done without having to learn another complicated program. Also, most of the...
  2. revbob

Shower drain install

Hi hj; Yes, if I am understanding you correctly. Starting at the Oatey, the 2 inch pipe descends, 14 inches to the p-trap, it then goes laterally (sloping horizontal) 14 inches with a slope of 1 1/2 inches from the p-trap outlet to an ell that connects to the tee of the effluent(out) drain. I...
  3. revbob

Shower drain install

OK, I dug out the sand fill around the pipes and enlarged the hole in the slab. I am now able to flex the pipes enough to bring it into plumb, but it takes about 30 lbs of pushing.It flexes from the elbow at the connection to the main drain to the p-trap and the vertical riser. I tried putting a...
  4. revbob

Shower drain install

I am having a problem leveling a shower drain installed in slab. The tub was removed to install a stall shower. A new p-trap was connected to the riser from where the Oatey drain will be. The main drain is 24 inches from where the shower drain will be, and approx.12 inches below the slab. There...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks