Recent content by remod1

1. remod1

Master plumber advice needed

your not even close kordts I have spent 30 years learning my TRADE! Just because you can cut a floor joist out of your way without heading it off does not make you a gc your a hack plumber at best.
  2. remod1

First off I plan on Hiring a Plumber. Second the building was plumbed in the early seventys. It was plumbed in stacks so all the master baths are on one stack powder room another etc. each with there own shut off. I was inquiring for my own edification. I was trying to find out if there is a...
  3. remod1

Nice lame joke ruben.
  4. remod1

I have stuffed bread into pipes to stop water flow and its worked. but this multi storey thing has me baffled. I am a master plumber in my own right. I am not a card carrying dues paying union plumber. I have been doing this stuff for 25 years this hi rise stuff is somewhat new though. any...
  5. remod1

any experience in multi story plumbing?? no individual shut offs, can shut off zones ie master bath powder room kitchen all floors.need to replace the shower mix valve and the shut offs for the toilet and lavs. how can I sweat the pipes or do they all need to be comp?
  6. remod1

sweating pipe in a multi story building

Hello all, some advise here would be appreciated. I am working a remodel on the third floor of a 17 story building. The stacks are connected to the top with no shut off per each unit. I can shut off supply to all floors by area ie: kitchen powder room, master etc. My question is how to sweat...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks