Recent content by Regis Price

1. R

Which Toto has similar footprint & wall clearance to a Kohler Memoirs toilet?

Thank you for clarifying my question about the supply line. Moving the bowl out with a 10" Unifit might end up causing the toilet to stick out too much in a small powder room. I have a base shoe as well as a thick baseboard, so the total is greater than 3/4 inch. Do you know what the wall...
  2. R

Which Toto has similar footprint & wall clearance to a Kohler Memoirs toilet?

My 1.6 gpf white Memoirs toilet is leaking at the base. Rather than paying a plumber to replace the flange and wax ring to stop the leak on a 15 year old toilet, I'd like to buy a new toilet, preferably a Toto, if I can get one that: - will have a similar base footprint ( 10 inches or more in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks