Recent content by ReelNauti

1. ReelNauti

Plumbing inspection Failed!! Please Help!!

What if I was to get rid of the Flat vent that is downstream of the toilet... I tried to turn that 3x3x2 wye but if I do that it passes the floor joists . would I be able to run a vent off of the top of that wye where I have it capped off?? Is the one vent for the shower good enough for both...
  2. ReelNauti

Tom... I've put all this together without gluing anything yet....by you saying that the vents are laying flat you mean that those 3x 1/2 Y's after the toilet drain have to be turned so that the vent pipe faces upward and put a street 45 to go into the wall?? I know its easy for everyone...
  3. ReelNauti

Just finished a redesign... I added the combo wye with 1/8 th bends and resdesign the tub and shower drains to a new 2 inch drain. Re vented to 2 inch for the toilets and capped off the wye. Any opinons on this design? Better? Worse??
  4. ReelNauti

Thanks for the input... I'm limited in space as you can see. If i end up putting the toilet in a different location, it will throw everything else off. the 15" I need on both sides the other toilet next to a stand up shower etc.... I've come up with this combination...should be the same as a...
  5. ReelNauti

Hey Tom...your right about the sanitary tee being wrong. Thanks for your input. as for everything else you mentioned about saving time and money.... I'm on my own time, and I've spent about $500 in materials so far as apposed to hiring a "Professional" who quoted me thousands and who would...
  6. ReelNauti

Hey Terry, Thanks for the quick reply. Its a new second story addition, underneath all of this is a untouched baby room. I managed to get the drain down to the basement in between the walls. I wondering if I have to start over or if I can just cut out the cross ty and replace it with the combo wye.
  7. ReelNauti

Hey Guys...I came across this forum when I was searching for Back to back toilet drain installs. My inspector told me that my drains are not vented properly and I used the wrong cross wye to connect my toilets. I included some pics...Please if anyone can let me know what I would have to do to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks