Recent content by reefmkr

1. R

load bearing wall

thanks for the link.. according to this if i double up on stud i could drill up to 2 1/8, long as i don't drill more than 2 stud in a row. cool this is what i need to know.. thanks
  2. R

load bearing wall

Hi Guys need your help once again... I need to run 1 1/2" pvc pipe thru 2 2x4 stud (horizontal) for vent, problem is this is exterior load bearing wall. what i was thinking about doing is notch 2" to current stud, and put sister stud but in a long way next to current stud, like in L shape...
  3. R

Toilet move

thanks everyone for explain... Thank you JM66208 for picture, i'll run my pipes just like in picture..
  4. R

Toilet move

Oh~~~ that make since. would be better to run separate pipe to main stack? btw distance between toilet and elbow would be around 5 ft and elbow to main would be 2 ft..
  5. R

Toilet move

I'm remodeling my master bath and trying to relocate toilet about 4-5 ft, can you look at my drawing and tell me if i'm doing it right? this would be on second floor, and garage under the bathroom.
  6. R

kerdi linear drain

Thank you both for your reply... here is part number for for drain KLV60E60 24 inch drain and part number for Grate KLAR19EB60 24 inch by 3/4 inch frame height. i found this on youtube last night and wondering if this is way to do it? except using kerdi...
  7. R

kerdi linear drain

Hi everyone, first time posting here. been checking this forum for my master bath remodel.... I have quick question, i was at big box store and saw Kerdi Linear Kit with cover kit on clearance for price of regular Kerdi drain. so i bought it thinking it will work with mud pan... been...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks