Recent content by Redlambo

1. Redlambo

Cannot find my PRV valve Help Please

No unfortunately not, the copper line enters the slab inside the wall that divides the laundry room and the bathroom. I am going to cut out the sheetrock on this wall and see whats going on here. If I find nothing its not a big deal I will just repair it along with the other two areas I...
  2. Redlambo

First thanks to all for the replies. There must be PRV valve because of the tests done 150 psi & 30 gal/min at the meter and 60 psi & 3.5 gal/min at the spigot. "Check the pressure in the laundry room. If that is 60 psi then the PRV is before you get there". Although I have not checked the...
  3. Redlambo

Hello just joined the forum and looking for help in finding my PRV valve. First let me start with the details I live in a 30 year old 1600 sq/ft raised ranch on a concrete slab, copper plumbing inside finished basement, City of Grayson Georgia water. Lived in the house 11 years the problem...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks