Recent content by red13

1. red13

Why are soap suds coming up out of my washing machine drain pipe?

Eatspam, no, my washer does not create suds with water only. After stumping my plumber, 3 appliance parts places and 4 appliance repairmen (including the regional Maytag guy) I dug deep into the Amana web site and found a possible solution. For around $3.50 I found that if you buy Maytag Part...
  2. red13

More information Thanks all, the washer is a 10 year old Amana stainless series. I replaced the motor 5 months ago, but it did not cause any foam up. As far as settings go, it only has the three basic temp settings and typical wash cycles. I called the local Maytag shop, and they seem to think...
  3. red13

I hope someone here might be able to help me. I have lived in my house for almost 3 years now and it is a new house. Within the last 2-3 weeks soap suds have begun backing up out of the washing machine drain in the wall. You can run just water and there will be no drain problem at all. We have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks