Recent content by reanime

1. reanime

TOTO Neorest 600 product review, MS990CGR

Be careful, I have the Neorest, used a 1" pex mainline to my bathroom during rough-in, and from there branched a 1/2" pex to the toilet 5 feet away. Although I get 60 psi at the toilet and roughly 9gpm flowrate, the inadequate pressure sensor light keeps going off, and more importantly, its a...
  2. reanime

Looking for a highly recommended wall mounted toilet.

Sarcastic Newbie I am, But when you're pumping $250K into an add-on bathroom and the architect needs the toilet dimensions yesterday, I need answers asap with no time for forum fun which I too indulge in. I was Toto bound till I took a recent survey bathrooms in the hotel/bar/restaurants of...
  3. reanime

Caroma Wall Hung Toilets Does anyone have any experience with Caroma's Wall Hung Toilets? Any info at all? ....addendum: here's a great video/demo of the Caroma in action, but doesn't feature their wall hung units. Seems though that the company is quality controlled and the same efficiency...
  4. reanime

Thanks Teach! The real question here, though, is how's my syntax? Please spare me the creative writing critique, I'm on a mission here to find some answers about this toilet....or, YES...a quest for testimonials, not rhetoric. What I really wanted to know was a more descriptive analysis of...
  5. reanime

CEFIONTECT - is it worth it?

sans sanigloss I have Sanigloss on my Drake toto and no Sanigloss on my Pacifica toto. Ironically, the Sanigloss toilet has had more cleaning problems with debris stuck hard and fast on its surface than the one without Sanigloss....go figure. I have actually had to scrub (with the proper...
  6. reanime

Duravit Starck series Assuming Duravit is exercising quality control over their Phillipe Starck wall mount toilet bowl series 1,2,3, and X, with similar trap design, etc, my concern is flushing performance in this brand which their website seems to confuse with the amount of water saved. Does...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks