Recent content by reags

1. reags

New circuit in conduit: advice, please?

Thanks to all for the advice and confirming my concerns about the two who came out. Anyway, I spent the weekend running wire: I actually found a route inside: across basement ceiling where it drops down to accommodate the ductwork/ I-beam, through basement to inside corner of garage where it...
  2. reags

Thanks Teamo, house is 10-11yrs old. Agree I'd rather not do it outside. I spent many an hour staring at the walls and running up and downstairs to try to find a common inside wall, but the layout of the house + the finished basement severely limits options. Thanks to hole saws, openings around...
  3. reags

Aprilaire 1710A Stand Alone Dehumidifier

as for other brands with similar capacities, here is a decent link if you have not already seen it: http://www.dehumidifierexperts.com/search.php?script=filtered&application=basement I'm certainly no expert, but would not think it would dehumidify the whole house - upstairs and downstairs...
  4. reags

Hi, I need to run an additional 20A circuit to the second floor from a finished (drywalled) basement - no good inside routes I can find without multiple drywall patches (and likely a lot of frustration). Here is what I would like to do: NM-B (12-2) from service panel in basement to J box...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks