Recent content by rdlsz24

1. rdlsz24

Bradford Defender pilot keeps going out (thermal switch popped)

Hey guys, I have a 50 gallon Bradford Defender water heater with a build date of March 2016. We moved into the house in 2017 and haven't had an issue with it until yesterday. Noticed we didn't have any hot water so I went and checked it and the pilot was out. I took the door off and cleaned out...
  2. rdlsz24

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

Six seventy installed for a new Bradford White unit, getting installed tomorrow. They offered to work on my current one until I told them it was an American. Those are junk I believe was the quote. Rob
  3. rdlsz24

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

Cool just got the green light from the wife to get a Bradford White or Rheem installed :) I guess having a 1 year old and another one on the way was enough to convince her we need a reliable cooker. Rob
  4. rdlsz24

Unfortunately we didn't go with the home warranty, so we're probably out of luck in that department. The model is FG6140T403NOV. Serial is 0420117330 (2004) Rob
  5. rdlsz24

Hey guys just found this while searching around for my water heater, an American Water Heater. We moved into our current house (build in 05) in August and honestly I don't think I even looked at the water heater until Thanksgiving day when I hopped in the shower and couldn't get hot water even...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks