Recent content by rchaney99

1. rchaney99

Water Trailer tank for Potable Water - Help/Question

Hi guys... Hopefully someone knowledgeable about water tanks will chime in and help me. I have a low producing well, so I am starting to supplement having water hauled in to me. Im looking for a water trailer, so I can haul water in myself. I found a guy that has a trailer with a 500 gallon...
  2. rchaney99

PumpTec Help! Solid Yellow Light

I believe it is full yes. How would you troubleshoot a pumptec problem?
  3. rchaney99

PumpTec Help! Solid Yellow Light

I got a low yield well (.5 gallon a min). We are using a 2500 gallon storage tank. We also have a Pumptec system to protect our pump in the well. The last several days, ive had a solid yellow light on my pumptec (underload). The funny thing is, the 2500 gallon storage tank is full. If I turn...
  4. rchaney99

Surge Protector Trips Breaker

There are 3 wires... Black, white and green. I have the green installed to the round middle prong. Thats right isnt it? I plan to seal the hole... that isnt a problem. I may look into a wall plate / seperate outlet as well.
  5. rchaney99

Surge Protector Trips Breaker

I installed new internet service at our house. My wife wants the modem, wireless access point and cables in the closet. The closet has no electrical plug. The exterior closet wall does have an outlet. So I drilled a 7/16 inch hole through the closet - cut off the end of a surge protector, bought...
  6. rchaney99

Goulds Jet Pump Switch Problem - Please Help!

What would you like to see, and ill get you more pics.
  7. rchaney99

If you look at the last picture... the only piece that could possibly be a lever is that metal stick looking thing at the bottom of the picture. Last night my wife ran a bath, and we didnt lose water pressure! This is getting fustrating. Im not even sure why we have the goulds pump if we have a...
  8. rchaney99

Pics are attached. Sorry low quality - its all I could get. Hopefully this will help!
  9. rchaney99

Ill get you a picture when I get home tonight! Can I PM or email them to you?
  10. rchaney99

I didnt have to hold it... as soon as the ends made contact it turned the jet Pump on. So... possibly the new pressure tank was not installed correctly? Or?? What do I need to do to fix it?
  11. rchaney99

It did look like there was a metal lever... but i coulnt get it to move. So i assumed it was a gaurd to protect the switch or something. To get it started I just push the connectors together so they make contact.
  12. rchaney99

Im not sure - I didnt see a label or anything on it. All I know is it has a grey protective plastic cover with 1 nut holding the cover on it.
  13. rchaney99

Update: Tonight my wife ran a bath and it did it again... I did not run any other water though. So it when she runs a bath that it trips the switch on the Jet Pump.
  14. rchaney99

Hi, I am new to plumbing and well equipment, so I am going to try to explain this as best as I can. We just bought this house, so I am learning all its equipment. We have a well that pumps water into a 2500 gallon storage tank. We have a 40 gallon pressure tank. We also have a Goulds "Jet...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks