Recent content by rcfunk

1. R

Trane XE1000 matching air handler/heater question

Thanks I was afraid of that. The air handler mentioned above went to an older 83 model GE heat pump, 6 seer I beleive. The Trane mentioned above is a 10 seer. Any recommendations on a simple air handler/heater for this Trane XE1000 model heat pump? This is for an upstairs of a two story...
  2. R

Trane XE1000 matching air handler/heater question

I have a Trane XE1000 1.5 TON outside heat pump, model TWR018C100A1. I want to see about using this outside heatpump on the following indoor air handler located in my attic: General Electric BWH030A100A0, serial 375343018 How can I find out if the heat pump will work with that air...
  3. R

General Water Pressure Question

I see what you are saying.... thanks.... then I have 3/4" pipe going out the wall to the well. Don't think I'll be able to change that at this point.
  4. R

Thanks, I went and checked, the skinniest point of pipe in the pic (almost mid way between the bottom elbow and the T pipe going to pressue tank) measures 1 inch exactly.
  5. R

Thanks for the reply. I'm not even sure where the line is that goes down to the submersed pump. The previous home owner didn't mark the pump location on the ground. I may have to try to contact them. I'm probably going to have to have someon come take a look at it eventually since I'm not...
  6. R

Ok, here is my setup... let me know what you think. The main line is coming in on the right side of the pic. The pressue gauge is reading 46-47psi or so with no water being used at that time in the house. Thanks again.
  7. R

Ok, I'm not real sure if there is a check valve, but if it is where I can see it, it would be between the pipe from the outside and the switch box. I may be able to attach a picture if that would help. If not, maybe I'll call the place who installed the pump, but I'm sure they'll charge me a...
  8. R

Thanks for the replies, you guys are a great resource. As far as the pump, I know it is a submersible pump in the well. I found what looks to be some kind of control box on the basement wall (the power cables connect to the switch) that says Jacuzzi Submersible Pump Model 5S4B-S2 / A. As...
  9. R

I have a Well-X-Trol WX-202 and a Square D 9013FSG 30/50 switch. Basically what is happening is the pump will click and cut on properly when pressure gague hits 30psi on the switch, but when water is being used in the house, the pressure continues to dip to around 20psi. The pressure...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks