Recent content by rbeachy

1. R

Culligan Medalist Softener Brine Refill Cycle

Thank you Gary! I will try that. Robin
  2. R

Ok, is this the control valve? Thanks Gary, Here are a couple more pics. Sorry, I was not sure what you wanted for the control valve pic. Does this help? Robin
  3. R

Would this be the control valve? Thanks for the help Gary! The thing the repair guy removed was from below the cap labeled .45 GPM. It was a cylinder shaped piece of plastic with a tiny oriafice. The softener has a float, but it is never used. The water has never reached the float...
  4. R

Hello, I am trying to get more water into my brine tank. I already had the repair guy come out to fix this once. He removed a tiny valve in the top of the refill tube (said it does not need this). It worked great for a year or so. Now there is only a small amount of water in the tank again. No...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks