Recent content by randy wright

1. randy wright

Converting pump to shallow well

I have a brand new 1 hp craftsman convertible pump that I bought several years ago. Now as my pump has failed I cannot find a part to convert this pump ito shallow well. Part is dp29650 or n176-28pc and is the plastic venturi that attaches to front of pump. Sears and every site I check say...
  2. randy wright

Artesian 4 " well failing attempting repair NEED HELP

I am having trouble finding that item lowes carries a different kind now. I dont need a pump.... artesian water is coming out 4inches across with 15 lbs. I am currently trying a 3 inch pvc insert with a wedge conical rubber insert. Will try that within a couple of days ...Lake getting deeper.
  3. randy wright

Artesian 4 " well failing attempting repair NEED HELP

Hi there new to site. I was hoping I could get some help. I have a four inch cast iron with steel insert well that is down about 85 feet in Florida. It is about 25 years old and the cast iron at top is rusted away exposing thin steel insert which is rupturing at the seams and failing. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks