Recent content by Randy in Iowa

1. R

Another old, Low yield well.

Hey Ken, I can't answer either of your questions but wanted to let you know I saw them at least. Nobody has paid any attention to answering my questions for whatever reasons they have. Maybe this site just isn't very active anymore. IDK, I'm trying to not take it personally or give up. That...
  2. R

K60

OK, had more time to observe everything today. The meter wasn't moving backwards but it was stuck and clicking backwards. Today I ran Iron Out through it and saw/heard a couple of things. 1) I'll start with what I heard, an awful lot of bubbles coming out of the drain line as the brine rinse...
  3. R

K60

Hi All, Not much interest in my question I guess, so here's another couple. I feel a rebuild might be necessary so I was looking for rebuild kits. There seems to only be one source from the UK. However, I did find x-profile O-rings at Mcmaster-Carr made from Buna-n. So, the questions are; are...
  4. R

K60

Hi all, new here but but I've been learning a lot. I just brought my k60 out of a decade long hibernation but I'm having some issues. The backstory is simple, I just needed to re-plumb the service to and from the softener because the old brass one piece bypass manifold set finally corroded into...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks