Recent content by randrew

1. randrew

I have 2 30yo collectors that I want to hook up direct to the cold water to the Water

Thanks for the additional information. I have decided to hold off trying to install them for now. I am now thinking about building a pergola for the panels to sit on, and moving my existing water heater to a new enclosure on the exterior of the hosue which I will build big enough for the WH...
  2. randrew

I have 2 30yo collectors that I want to hook up direct to the cold water to the Water

I have no t tested them yet but they came from an Uncle and were known to be in good shape when I got them over 10 years ago.
  3. randrew

Thanks. that is very helpful. My concern of doing this was that the water in the collectors might sit in there for an extended time during the day when no one uses much hot water... I need to investigate an inexpensive solution for a storage take with heat exchnager... :-) I was planning on...
  4. randrew

Can I do that? lol I have 2 - 4ft x 8ft solar water collectors that are about 30 years old now that I want to use to cut down on my electric bill - I was hoping I could just put in a loop out to the first collector, hook it up directly to the scond collector, and then back into the house to the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks