Recent content by Ralph1

1. Ralph1

Costco Water Ridge Dual Flush Toilet Review & pictures

Should be seven dollars and ninety-five cents I have never paid more than $7.95 for shipping and parts are free as they have lifetime warranty. I have a one piece that is several years old and is working fine. I recently purchased 3 of the newer style. I have installed only 1 so far. It does...
  2. Ralph1

Adjustment Adjustment may be needed after replacing old style flush mechanism with new style as new style appears to be a bit shorter.If you have to push the flush buttons too far to get it to flush,remove tank lid and turn it upside down. There are 2 plastic threaded rods. One attached to the...
  3. Ralph1

Update 6 months since new parts. So far working perfect. Use only the low flush for both #1 and #2 and has worked perfect EVERY time. There is a simple minor adjustment required on the push buttons to work properly with the new flush assembly. The new seat is much better and is satisfactory...
  4. Ralph1

Switching back to costco 1 piece RONA BAD Bought a costco 1 piece about 4 years ago. Had the sticking flush problem,so recently bought a 1 piece dual flush toilet from RONA . It is rated at 700gm, so I expected it to preform better than the costco toilet. It did NOT. Half the time on the...
  5. Ralph1

I purchased the 1 piece dual flush from Costco about 3 years ago. The first problem was the seat. It slides sideways easily. Solved this by grinding some off of the 2 front bumps on the underside of the seat so they fit into the bowl. The next problem is the sticking open flush. I contacted...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks