Recent content by Raj Jas

1. Raj Jas

Add tankless natural gas to existing electric tank water heater

Wow Dana awesome information, thank you so much for taking the time out to help me. I have started researching a little on the drainwater heat recovery heat exchanges and would be very interested about installing one in the near future. However right now I think I should spend the money...
  2. Raj Jas

How many people live in the house? There is two people living upstairs and 2 people living in the first floor suite. At max 5-6 people would be living in the house at the same time. How many bathrooms with showers or bathtubs? Three bedrooms and two full bathrooms and two bedrooms with one...
  3. Raj Jas

Thank you everyone for your help. I think the best option for me going forward will be to install a Natural Gas tank to replace the electric tank which is now about 10 years old. The current existing electric tank is 284L, what size natural gas replacement would you recommend? I am thinking a...
  4. Raj Jas

Hello everyone, I current have a 240L electric hot water tank and am using roughly a whooping 70kW/h a day, because of this high usage anything electricity usage above 1600 kW/h in a 3 month period is being billed at $0.15198/kWh. On the other hand Natural gas is being billed at $13.264/GJ...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks