Recent content by RainMaker

1. RainMaker

Rainmaker Sprinkler

A "RainMaker" system? Hey, thats me! LOL! :D Its most likely a "RainBird" brand system. Look on top if the rotor, and it should have the name of it there. The RainBird T-Bird rotor was notorious for not rotating. The RainBird 5004 was the replacement for the T-Bird, but I've seen those...
  2. RainMaker

backflow device overflow

Lenichr, Because your lateral lines are draining themselves is where the problem is occurring. Everytime a valve opens the mainline is trying to re-fill the empty lateral line. The pressure on the inlet side of the backflow is dropping so low, the poppet inside is not sealing, and letting...
  3. RainMaker

Water Pressure--Booster Pump?

Dave, Being and Irrigation Contractor, I've seen this problem quite a few times. The best solution is to install a pump immediately after the water meter. This will boost your pressure for the entire house, even when the irrigation system is running. I typically use Grundfos or Aeromotor...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks