Recent content by Rainer

1. Rainer

Delta Faucets for bathroom sinks-

Anyone picked up new faucets - seems like they have the chrome and spotshield nickel available at lowes/home depot- but they also have versions in actual ss/ champagne and matte black- I'm guessing the chrome spotshield are just plated where as the ss is real stainless- I have the Zura...
  2. Rainer

How to install Delta 50150 body spray

This was the fake one- the ebayseller took it back-
  3. Rainer

Delta, Needing 4 functions how to plumb

Well I've got both a R10000unbxhf and a unbx- they were supposed to have sent me a Delta R10000-UNWSHF But it looks like they sent me the incorrect item- do you think i will have enough pressure- I"ve got them doing home runs from a water manifold in the basement-
  4. Rainer

Delta, Needing 4 functions how to plumb

We are breaking ground on my new house this week- I'm in the process of picking up some stuff i.e. open box what not- Here's what I am trying to accomplish- Master bath shower would like to have Main shower head, wand, 4 body sprays and rain head- I believe with my current 6 way diverter I've...
  5. Rainer

How to install Delta 50150 body spray

Be careful on ebay- there were a few sellers selling delta and showing images of delta stuff but sending what you could get Chinese junk online for 1/5 the price- I thought I was missing delta hardware until I ordered true delta body sprays'