Recent content by Radster

1. Radster

Taco Freedom Flanges Failure

I have ran into problems with flanges having cracked but have not had any problems with the Taco Flange/Ballvalve setup. Gotta be a Manufacturer defect.
  2. Radster

new toilet burbling

I completely agree with HJ on this......I have ran into this problem a few times and after playing with the venting and drainage you still have the same problem! This is not to say that there isn't any room for concern with your setup because there is, but I would certainly get someone to take a...
  3. Radster

Large root in sewer line

I would do exactly as your plumber says " Dig up the line and replace that section" I have found that when there is that size of a root in the pipe it is "most likely" cracked. (not a good thing) To bad about the tree though..... 1. The lenth of time it will take to clog again is next to...
  4. Radster

Hammering? or not?

Hey Ben, I don't think you have water hammer. Sounds like the hot water piping is to tight in the wall and as the pipe heats up the pipe expands and that is the ticking noise you hear. As for fixing it.......unless the wall is still open you are out of luck.
  5. Radster

Kickspace Heaters (Beacon Morris)

Hey CTWW, I don't know if you still need answer for this as you seem to have posted it in July. But for what it is worth.....heatloss calc that is the key word here. The 5600 btu would be at 180* water so would have to say that it may do it but like I said Heat Calc is the only...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks