Recent content by RabbitBoy

1. RabbitBoy

Toto Drake tank wobble

Followed Ted L's instruction... . Unassembled the tank from the bowl. I then put a two-foot level across the tank while tightening the bolts finger tight, keeping the tank level side to side and front to back. Using a socket wrench, carefully going back and forth between the bolts, the tank...
  2. RabbitBoy

Toto Drake tank wobble

I am not sure what you mean. . I followed the directions to the letter. Are you saying I should continue to tighten down the bolts until there is contact made to the three points? . There seem to be differing opinions on the wobble vs no-wobble situation.
  3. RabbitBoy

Toto Drake tank wobble

I just installed the Drake in my house. I too have quite a bit of wobble in the take. None of the 3 points are touching. There is about 1/8" gap all the way around. I am very concerned about tightening down the tank anymore. . Has anyone used shims to stop the wobble? Is this really the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks