Recent content by ra

1. ra

5800 SXT start up

it is 64000 capacity grain tank
  2. ra

5800 SXT start up

Hi Pro`s I just installed a water softener, i do not know how set this up at first time when i started it it spits lots of water thru drain pipe. Not sure weather it is normal so i stopped it. Can anybody suggest me from the start up procedure for new water softener please. Thanks,
  3. ra

Need Advice on water softener Installation

Thanks for all your inputs, Now i have successfully installed the Softener, but i need your help to program the softener. I have the manual it came with it but it`s not that clear. Can anybody guide me from the start up as if to plug in the unit and starting at first time. your help is greatly...
  4. ra

And also see the 3/4" SS by-pass valve that i will be using
  5. ra

Thanks for your reply Dittohead, Hope the picture below helps you to know more about the connection.
  6. ra

Yes, it is the main line from city. The size is 3/4" and the line for yard is 1/2"
  7. ra

Hi There, Can anybody help me out on my water softener installation. I`m looking to install my water softener to my house plumbing and your suggestions are very much valuable. Can somebody look at the attached picture and give me the list what i need to buy for plumbing the softener to the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks