Recent content by r2d2

1. r2d2

Fleck 5600 Ecominder - Salt setting for very hard water

I finally received the kit and performed the test. Water hardness from the well is 65 grains per gallon (1,114 ppm). Any comments on the setting I should use? Another interesting thing I discovered is that even when the resin tank is 1 cu ft, the dealer sold me a valve with blue injector /...
  2. r2d2

Thanks for your replies. I have ordered a Hach 5B test kit. Should get it down here mid next week. Will let you know the numbers as soon as I do the test.
  3. r2d2

Hi guys, I know there are lots of threads about this topic, but I'm still a bit puzzled about which settings should I use for my Fleck 5600. Hardness in my well water is 600 ppm (yes, very hard water), which gives a 35 grain figure. So I purchased a 1 cu. ft. resin unit form the local dealer...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks