Recent content by r1racer

1. R

Shower Panel-fittings question

I found push connect supply lines with valves that fit. Oh well for this being a plumbing forum.
  2. R

My only concern is if I need to remove the shower panel then water to the entire house will be shut down. I guess I will just have to cut out a bigger hole to access the shut off valves. Anyway, thanks.
  3. R

Installation instructions. Model is Fresca Geona. The instructions just call for a hot and cold supply with male threads but that doesn't work as the lines will pinch. http://www.surplusdecor.com/pdf/FSP8009BG.pdf Hot and cold lines. This is the back of the shower panel. The hot and cold...
  4. R

Good day folks, So, I am remodeling my bathroom and I am at the tiling stage. I have purchased a Fresca shower panel that has either 5/8 or 7/8 female fittings at the end of a braided hose. I have the hot/cold copper lines extending straight through the wall which are capped at this time...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks