Recent content by R1ck

1. R1ck

17" rough in with a space the size of Texas behind tank

I saw something on another thread on this board about 16 rough being done in the 30's and 40's... I suppose that the other possibility is that after the rough was done, during the framing of the condo they moved the wall slightly for some reason... And it's not the space behind that's the...
  2. R1ck

The toilet is in a daylight basement unit in a condo built in the 60's, with the flange cast into the concrete slab. Relocating the flange would probably involve a jackhammer, not to mention the approval of the condo board...not gonna happen. All the toilets in the building were replaced...
  3. R1ck

Is it possible to modify a Toto unifit out to 16"? from the photos I've seen, it looks like it's made from regular plumbing pipe... Rick
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks