Recent content by r0x

1. R

Wobbly Tub Spout / Diverter

hj, yes I hired a top dollar real, licensed plumber and this is what I got... What kind of "expanding foam" are you suggesting? Is it that "Great Stuff" they have at the Home Depot? David, that's the gist of it - I want to make the 1/2" PVC stronger and I want to glue the whole thing to the...
  2. R

I was thinking that cutting a piece of 3/4" PVC in half lengthwise and gluing it to the 1/2" pipe sticking out of the wall would stiffen the pipe sufficiently. Then some epoxy or other glue would hold this assembly in place within the hole in the tile / wall. Is there a down side to doing...
  3. R

Hi, I recently had my tub and shower renovated and the plumber chose to use 1/2" PVC for the tub spout / diverter. (Now I know copper would have been better, etc., etc., etc...) One problem is that the pipe is a hair too long so there is a small gap between the back of the spout and the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks