Recent content by qvminich

1. qvminich

Bidet seats?

A couple of questions. I'd like to order 2 bio bidet 1000. However they won't fit my current toilet which is the costco one piece Water Ridge. So that toilet needs to go in storage somewhere. . Will the bio bidet fit the Toto Drake? I also have a banjo vanity counter so will the Drake work? Also...
  2. qvminich

BB-1000 Bidet vs Toto Washlet

Well, I took the seat off and then put a ruler against the bowl to create a straight line effect and measured from there to the middle of the bolt holes and got 2 inches so I don't believe this toilet will be compatible with the bio bidet. Bummer! So now what? I guess another compatible...
  3. qvminich

BB-1000 Bidet vs Toto Washlet

Hi again Terry, Would this bio bidet fit on my Aquadis 2 pice toilet? It does have a curve I see. If not then what best bang for my buck toilet should I get that would be campatible with this bio bidet? I live in Canada so I would be getting my toilet here. Can I buy this bio bidet here in...
  4. qvminich

Bidet seats?

Hi Terry, Are these bidet seats universal? Will they fit on any toilet or just toto toilets? After coming back from a trip to Vietnam and Cambodia and seeing a separate hose in all the hotel bathrooms that serve as a bidet if you will and loving it I knew I had to get one for our home. QV
  5. qvminich

Costco Water Ridge Dual Flush Toilet Review & pictures

Costco's Water Ridge toilet I bought this toilet in 2007 and this past week it has started to fail. Toilet constantly running even after numerous water level adjustments. Couldn't find any info on the internet about replacement parts. Luckily I found my manual with an 800 number to call. I was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks